Tuesday, February 15, 2011

5 months







Little Fernando just turned 5 months a few days ago!
Last night got on the computer and started looking through all the photos and videos we have of him. It made me cry!
Still can't believe the miracle that I have in my hands! How did he grow in my belly? How did we create him? There is only one answer. He is a miracle from the Heavens.
He is such a joy. And I know it is such a cliche, but our lives wouldn't be the same without him.
I have to confess that during the first months, I kept wondering if it was the right time to have a baby. I think it was all the lack of sleep, and all the inexperience that made me think that.
Now, I can affirm you it was the right time!

At 5 months he is now:
Rolling over
Sleeping through the night (he started doing that at around 4 months)
He has 2 teeth, and the third one is just about to pop out any day
He holds his bottle
He realized that he has feet!
Starting to sit up a little bit
Hugging and cuddling
He tries to imitate sounds
He soothes himself to sleep (yup yup we put him in the crib with his teddy bear and blanket, and it just take a few minutes before he falls sleep on himself!!!)
He is a big boy, he weights 20 lbs



Love his smile in the mornings! That face expression that he makes when he sees me in the morning when he just woke up!
Love that now he is cuddling!
Love the smell of a fresh bathe baby!
Love to see my husband spending time with him!
Love to see the hubby playing the guitar to his son!
Love to see how everyday he learns something new!
Love how he fits perfect into our lives!

Couldn't ask for a better baby

Hate to see him growing so fast!

3 comments:

  1. Those photos are all so adorable! What a great post! Such a special little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when they discover their feet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited that you are blogging! I love what I have read so far. I saw Fernando at carissa's the other day, he is so sweet!

    Your pictures are so unique and beautiful. I would still love to have you take some for our family:)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a line if you are reading my blog :)
Any comments, questions, etc are more than welcome!

About Me

My photo
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Mixing the folklore of a Mexican background with the sweet world of the Canadian maple syrup! It can lead to an amazing combination :)

Followers