Saturday, February 19, 2011

100 Things that makes me Happy- part 1

My friend Carissa @ The Fabulous Design Blog started her list of 100 things that makes her happy. She found this idea at Sofia's Journal.

When I saw it, it made me realize that I don't often pay attention to many things makes me happy. When I started my list, I noticed that mainly is the little things that makes me happy :)


1. My family
2. My little monkey's smile
3. A kiss and hug from my hubby
4. Dress up (the whole package: do my hair, put on makeup, accessories and a cute dress)
5. My hubby playing the guitar.



6. flowers
7. cute cupcakes
8. watermelon
9. dandelions
10. bright colors

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
- Robert Brault




1 comment:

  1. I love this... what a great list, and as always... love your photos! Great quote too.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a line if you are reading my blog :)
Any comments, questions, etc are more than welcome!

About Me

My photo
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Mixing the folklore of a Mexican background with the sweet world of the Canadian maple syrup! It can lead to an amazing combination :)

Followers