Saturday, May 14, 2011

"The Muffin Dance" lol

One day, a few weeks ago, I had a brilliant idea! I locked my hubby out of the car! And the only way I was going to let him in, was if he danced the "Muffin Dance". Check the original muffin dance

It was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing! I love that the hubby is always willing to have fun and he never gets mad at me when I decide to play jokes on him!

So after making him dance, we started a trend! He already got me a couple of times, and so I did! hehehe

Here are his first dancing muffin, and my latest one. Enjoy





I love my life!

1 comment:

Feel free to drop a line if you are reading my blog :)
Any comments, questions, etc are more than welcome!

About Me

My photo
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Mixing the folklore of a Mexican background with the sweet world of the Canadian maple syrup! It can lead to an amazing combination :)

Followers