Saturday, March 5, 2011

100 things that makes me Happy- part 2

And here we go with the second part of the list, no particular order.
Hope you enjoy it.


11. Going out for coffee (you all know what a caffeine addict I am). Nothing better that a good coffee with friends or with the hubby to relax.
12. Waffles for lunch!
13. Play Cranium. Haven't played since I moved from Texas :(
14. Going out with friends
15. Margaritas. Yes, the Mexican in me makes me crave for frappe lime margaritas
16. Swimming, and if it is in the ocean even better.
17. Ride my bike
18. High heels. You have no idea how sexy they make me feel. Winter please go away, I miss wearing my hight heels.
19. Carving sculptures. There is something in the whole process of converting a block into something beautiful that makes me very very happy.
20. Sand on my feet. Oh yeah just walking by the ocean and feel the grainy sand puts a smile on my face.

Happy weekend everybody

and remember...

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
- Robert Brault

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a line if you are reading my blog :)
Any comments, questions, etc are more than welcome!

About Me

My photo
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Mixing the folklore of a Mexican background with the sweet world of the Canadian maple syrup! It can lead to an amazing combination :)

Followers