Thursday, March 10, 2011

6 months/6 meses

HALF A YEAR! Already??? Are you kidding me???

Yes, today our little Fernando is turning 6 months old!!!
It has been a half year full of new experiences and everyday learning!

What can I say? God decided to spoiled me with a very good baby.

  • At six months our little monkey hasn't been sick (Thank God for not having to run to the emergency room with a baby)
  • No diaper rash! This little guy has an amazing skin that seems not to suffer the use of diapers :)
  • Holding his sippy cup and drinking water! Yay! I have heard that there are a lot of babies that when you introduce them to water they hate it! Well, that is not the case here! He loves water.
  • He has double his weight, hahaha maybe a little bit more than double! Oh I love Mi bebe pachonsito (My fluffy baby)
  • Still sleeping through the night, and even better: he can go to sleep without a suckie!
  • Can sit up for a moment on his own
  • Not hating the tummy time any more
  • Has 3 teeth!
This 6 months have been a huge lecture for me. I am enjoying that our family has one more member, and I love that our marriage got even stronger!
I honestly thought that our marriage was gonna suffer a little bit with all the time that you have to dedicate to the baby, but it turned out to be the opposite. With my awesome husband and teamwork this home is working perfect! I couldn't ask for more

This coming week we have a doctor's appointment! I am so excited to start feeding him some solids! This is going to be fun!
We will have to keep an eye on daddy when he prepares baby's food. Daddy will want to make a gourmet baby food, hahaha

So for the weekend I have one mission! Get gear up to start preparing baby food next week!

And here are some pictures I snap of him today... you know me... hahaha

Enjoy







2 comments:

  1. Aw!!! Becks and I missed our little buddy this week! The photos are so adorable... and yes, you are totally spoiled to have such a good baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed you too! Hope Beckett is doing better :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a line if you are reading my blog :)
Any comments, questions, etc are more than welcome!

About Me

My photo
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Mixing the folklore of a Mexican background with the sweet world of the Canadian maple syrup! It can lead to an amazing combination :)

Followers