Thursday, September 15, 2011

Skype is awesome!!

I'm pretty sure that if you are in the blog world you know also about Skype.

I have been using skype for over 5 years now, and all I can say is that I love it (Yes, I know I sound like a Skype sales rep right now hahaha).


But seriously, I think Skype is the only reason why I am able to live so far away from home and stay connected with family and friends. We skype on regular basis with family and I even set up a Skype in number with a mexican area code.


A couple of weeks ago my mother-in-law and my auntie came to visit from Mexico. It was the first time meeting Fernando, and we didn't know how Fernando was going to react to them.


And guess what??? He saw them for the first time, he was a little bit confused to see then in real life and not in the computer, but he totally recognized them!!!! He let grandma hold him and kiss him right away!!! He was happy to see grandma!!


So all I have to say... Thank you Skype! For keeping families together!

And here is the proof






So happy to see grandma finally meeting her first grandkid, and seen his son after more than 3 years!!


LIFE IS AWESOME

1 comment:

Feel free to drop a line if you are reading my blog :)
Any comments, questions, etc are more than welcome!

About Me

My photo
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Mixing the folklore of a Mexican background with the sweet world of the Canadian maple syrup! It can lead to an amazing combination :)

Followers