Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Peace of Mind

It has been a long journey... and to be honest I can't complain, but I have to confess that it has been stressful at times.
After almost 3 years, things are finally falling in place. Everything seems to getting to the point that we always thought we were going to get after a few months living in Canada.
And you know what? IT FEELS SO GOOD!
I feel at a stage in my life where I feel so complete, so happy, so in love with my life, so in peace!
One more time, I am amazed at God's perfect timing! During the last couple of years, I learned to be patient, to wait, to trust my heart in Him.


Oh I could go long with the detailed list of the things that had happened in the last few months that helped to get to this point. But I won't get you bored with all that.

Love you all! Thank you for being part of our lives and thank you for always been there for us in this journey




I know you hate to see me cry
One day You will set all things right
When my world is shaking, heaven stands
When my heart is breaking
I never leave your hands


4 comments:

  1. Reading your blog brings peace to me......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you! So glad that things are working out so well... although I'm totally going to miss our afternoon coffee, and my baby-time with Fernando!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymus, it's good to know that my posts can bring peace to somebody :)
    @Carissa, I know, I am so going to miss having coffee with you, we will have to arrange coffee nights and play dates :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well said. I need to learn the patience and acceptance here in Africa. It is reassuring to know that I am not the only one in my close circle of friends and family who is or has gone through some the same feelings and thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop a line if you are reading my blog :)
Any comments, questions, etc are more than welcome!

About Me

My photo
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Mixing the folklore of a Mexican background with the sweet world of the Canadian maple syrup! It can lead to an amazing combination :)

Followers