Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hi/Hola Everybody,

I have been thinking about starting a blog for months. For some reason I kept thinking that I did not have anything interesting to write about, and that people won't be interested in reading it.
Oh well, I decided to do it for myself. I keep feeling the need to express what goes through my mind.

My main purpose is to express how I see our lives in this new journey that we started two years ago by moving to Canada.

So pardon me if I do not write in proper English, or if sometimes I end up writing in Spanish, hahaha! There some sentences that has to be written in certain language, otherwise they loose the feeling.

I hope you enjoy... here we go

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop a line if you are reading my blog :)
Any comments, questions, etc are more than welcome!

About Me

My photo
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Mixing the folklore of a Mexican background with the sweet world of the Canadian maple syrup! It can lead to an amazing combination :)

Followers